Replacement of the existing calorifiers and associated system pipework upgrade at Evesham Community Hospital
Evesham Hospital is a live community hospital comprising 97 beds and provides a wide range of medical and surgical Inpatient, day case and Outpatient services.
This scheme involved the replacement of the existing domestic hot water calorifier plant, with new plate heat exchangers along with pipework modifications and controls upgrades.
The works briefly comprised:
- Isolation, drain down and disconnection of all redundant plant from outgoing circuits.
- Strip out existing boilers, flues, pumps, associated pipework, pressurisation and expansion devices and control panel
- Modification and extension of existing gas supplies to new plant. Installation of new gas safety circuit.
Supply and installation of new boilers, flues, pumps, associated pipework, pressurisation and expansion devices and control panel.
- New plate heat exchangers and associated pipework modifications.
- Power flushing of the pipework systems.
- All associated electrical wiring and controls/BEMS wiring.
- Full chlorination of the DWS
- All associated builders works, making good and re-decorating works required.
- Full project management including the role of Principal Contractor.